Pages

335 113-7 shunting at Muhldorf Depot

Saturday 24 April 2010

Some pictures from the Welwyn GC Exhibition

Living the life of a somewhat subterranean railway modeler its not often that what I build has the benefit of good natural lighting. Last weekends exhibition in Welwyn Garden City was a real opportunity to take some photos, as it was blessed with excellent lighting on a bright spring day. Despite only having a compact digital camera with me I was pleased with the results.   

There is a few months until a good run of four exhibitions in close succession in the Autumn. This means I can get cracking on the parade of shops which will form the other side of Widnes Road and complete the western end of the layout. A combination of kit-bashing and detailing is the order of the day. I'm on the lookout for any company that does the basic components for shop interiors in 4mm and a decent kit to base a detailed public house on.

No comments:

Post a Comment